Wednesday, December 26, 2012

the Northewestern Man's hero

I never really understood why men put such high value on a good beard. To me, it was like growing your finger nails out. It didn't really matter. And then @jonacuff posted this picture on Twitter, and it finally made sense.

I was actually impressed. Couldn't take my eyes off it. Instead of wanting to throw the man a razor, I wanted to clap for him.

But if you are a man, I am going to break your heart right now. You can never be like this man. Don't even try. Don't think to yourself my beard is very similar to this guy's. Just a little more work and it will be equal. It won't be. You are not him and he is not you, and I hate to be a dream crusher, but you should prevent yourself from looking foolish. You look more handsome clean-cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails