Monday, September 17, 2012

One Word for One Letter

Tell me one word that describes your life right now. In exchange, I will mail a hand-written love letter to you (or to a person of your choosing). These aren’t mushy romantic letters filled with scented stationery. If you think I’m crazy, then check out moreloveletters.com. We’re changing lives.

If you want a letter, I need:
Your name and mailing address
one word that describes your life right now


If you are requesting a letter for a friend, I need:
Their name and address
one word that describes a struggle/hope/need/dream they have

 
Send requests on Facebook or to jjgrossen@gmail.com 
Requests accepted until September 30th.

I don’t sign my name on the letters. So if you request a letter for someone else, it will just show up mysteriously, which I really like.

Names and addresses of letter recipients will not be shared with anyone.

Also, I don’t write mush.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails